IDSync® Cloud Billing Studio – QuickStart Services
- Immediate operational productivity – Precise, expert deployment
- Setup and Configuration assistance from an IDSync® subject matter expert
- Knowledge Transfer from IDSync to your back-office staff
- Quick and precision setup of a functioning IDSync® application environment to support the integration of the Ingram Marketplace to either ConnectWise® or Autotask®.
- Confidence and knowledge to operate the system without external dependencies.
Features & Benefits
- Minimize time & efforts to integrate IDSync® into business operations.
- One-on-One guidance from an IDSync® Subject Matter Expert
- Convenient Desktop Sharing Sessions, Collaboration with Your Network Engineer
- Typical project is 1 or 2 desktop sharing sessions of 1-2 hours each
- Collaborative working sessions providing hands-on experience
- Post-project advisory guidance and help desk questions included
Service Delivery Process
- Deployment Planning & Readiness Review
- Setup of the IDSync Cloud Billing environment for the customer instances of the Ingram Marketplace and the PSA system
- Configuration, Setup, & Integration of IDSync®
- Functional Testing of integration and data work flow including:
- Initial customer & product mapping
- Typical monthly invoicing cycle
- Use of management and operational reports
- Move to Operations Status
- Up to two employees
- Required understanding of Ingram Marketplace and the PSA system, either ConnectWise® or Autotask® and the customer’s current invoicing process.
- Administrative login credentials to both the Ingram Marketplace and the PSA system.
- Working together with IDSync®, can engage in scheduled, collaborative & focused desk-top sharing sessions via desktop sharing.
- All hardware and software licenses required for a functioning system