Identity Syncronizer™ (IDSync®) is a low cost, extensible, identity management software tool suitable for mid-size enterprises (100 to 10,000 employees) that is directly integrated to Microsoft’s Active Directory platform.
It is a market-driven information technology software product designed to reduce IT costs and security risks relating to computer user password, identity and access management to software applications and data residing on diverse operating systems (Microsoft Windows & IBM AS400, Cloud Applications, UNIX, and more).
IDSync® Features and Benefits
- Reduces business risk related to potential data breaches
- Lowers the cost of password administration via centralized password management and automated synchronization.
- Improves employee productivity through reduced downtime and faster access to software.
- Improves business agility via faster deployment of application software changes
- Leverages the technologies of “already installed” software including Microsoft Active Directory, IBM AS400, Microsoft SQL Server, TMW Systems, Microsoft Hosted Exchange, RVI Document Management, Etc.